This role provides editing for all audio content on multiple radio shows via web-based radio.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Editing shows
- Optimizing audio files to meet company standards
- Fixing any problems with audio files
- Mixing audio for new show intro and outros as needed with Royalty Free Music
- Sending audio files to clients by daily show deadlines
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Minimum 2 years experience with audio editing
- Familiarity with Wave Pad or equivalent a plus
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Flexibility and the ability to set priorities and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in professional quality audio editing software
- Ability to work independently and proactively while maintaining a customer service attitude in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Mature judgement, willingness to take responsibility and initiative to make decisions within the scope of responsibilities
- College degree and/or equivalent work experience
This is a contract part time role. Primary location is virtual with bi-weekly meetings and/or events at our corporate office in Sandy Springs, GA.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please submit resume and cover letter in the body of the email (no attachments will be opened), with subject line addressed AUDIO EDITOR to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to reviewing your resume and will email you if we wish to schedule an interview.