Dr. Paul E. Cox / Oculus Skincare and Longevity Center
Paul Cox, MD is an integrative and anti-aging physician with a rapidly growing practice of healthy and happy patients. His practice at Oculus Skincare and Longevity Center is comprised of concierge medical care based on the latest science and diagnostics to ensure that every year is your best year. He graduated from the University of Tennessee medical school in 1999. He is board certified in Family Medicine and has additional board certifications in Anti-Aging Medicine. He holds a master’s degree in exercise science and is a former medical director at Atlanta Medical Center hospital in downtown Atlanta, Ga. While at AMC he provided office and hospital care for all of his patients and was a member of the teaching faculty in Family Medicine as well as serving on the Medical executive committee, IRB and other boards. After 10 years as a solo practitioner, he closed this traditional practice in 2012 when he realized that he could not help patients improve their lives and health in 15 minute visit increments that were required to have a financially viable, insurance payment dependent practice.
Since 2008, he has done extensive post graduate training in Bio-identical hormone optimization, nutrition, and supplementation, prevention of cardiovascular disease and diabetes as well as non-surgical facial esthetics. The education in these areas has completely transformed his medical practice. Unlike traditional practices that rely on short visit times, high practice volumes and healthcare by prescription drugs based on formulaic medicine; at Oculus you will receive unhurried, personal care dedicated to the optimization of your health based on the latest scientific evidence. Dr. Cox wants you to know that problems like fatigue, weight gain, menopausal symptoms, depression and many others can be improved or eliminated by optimizing your mind and body.
Carey Sipp / Revenue Revealed
Carey Sipp is a seasoned marketing strategist helping medical practices, businesses, and nonprofits alike develop ways to identify patients, customers, and donors and provide ways to nurture those relationships. She helps clients increase “share of customer” and increase patient-to-patient, customer-to-customer, or donor-to-donor referrals – one of the most effective, least expensive, and most overlooked means of increasing revenues.
As a former newspaper reporter and news producer, Carey honed her creative, writing, and marketing skills as an award-winning copywriter at Ogilvy & Mather Direct. She then became a freelance creative director working with top national and international advertising agencies and nonprofits.
Through the years of working with businesses and nonprofits alike, Carey developed a knack for unearthing the truth and leveraging it to her clients’ best advantage. She does this by getting to the core of a value proposition (or lack thereof), helping clients improve their services, developing marketing that resonates, inspiring clients’ employees, increasing loyalty and referrals, and boosting ROI and revenues organically.
Carey is best known as a community builder, connector, channel-partner and relationship marketing developer. She is an award-winning writer, inspiring speaker and presentation creator, a natural-born encourager and motivator, and the author of a book published by Chicken Soup for the Soul publishers Health Communications. Carey is a strong proponent of market testing and has developed processes for doing analytics to make it easier and less expensive than ever.
Some of Carey’s many accomplishments include:
- Helped a medical practice to begin structured analytics and strategic marketing initiatives resulting in growth from $3 to $6 million in two years, and receiving recognition as one of Atlanta’s Top 100 Fastest-Growing Companies
- Grew an international medical consulting firm via strategic marketing initiatives to rebrand and create key international channel partnerships, all contributing to the firm’s securing multi-million dollar contracts with the Military Health System, among other opportunities
- Leveraged never-before utilized combinations of technologies to create “mass-customized” geo-targeted, personalized promotions to potential visitors of Georgia State Parks & Historic sites with great success
- Played a role in selling millions of dollars worth of books and services for a major publishing company
- Advanced Atlanta as a premiere convention and pre- and post convention destination
- Delivered donors from one of the nation’s wealthiest zip codes as long-term supporters of an obscure nonprofit supporting persons with developmental disabilities
- Helped elect a President of the United States of America