Charla Krupp has worked in fashion journalism for years. Is their such a thing as fashion journalism? She does style pieces for Good Morning America, Time magazine, The View, etc. So she knows a thing or two about how to look good. Here new book How To Never Look Fat Again. Over 1000 Ways To Dress Thinner Without Dieting shows you how to choose the right clothes that fit you correctly to create an optical illusion so you look slimmer.
During the interview Charla got all fired up about men wearing shorts – she does not like that look at all. Here are some of the fashion tips she shared during the interview. What are your favorite fashion tips to make yourself look thinner?
- Pink makes you look fatter
- Navy makes you look thinner
- Monotones make you look taller
- Women shouldn’t follow trends they should only wear styles that look good on them
- Every woman needs a solid color go to dress
- Supportive underwear should be a staple for men and women
- Women should wear the highest heel they can – even if it is a wedge
- Men typically wear clothes that are too big – buy clothes that fit and throw out your clothes that don’t
- Men should tuck in their shirt and wear a belt
To learn more about NY Times bestselling author Charla Krupp and her latest book How to Never Look Fat Again. Over 1000 Ways to Dress Thinner Without Dieting go to her website and check out her blog where she shares a bunch of fashion advice for men and women in order to help you look thinner in your own clothes