Is Your Spine Causing You Headaches?
On this episode of “Heal Yourself Gwinnett“, Dr. Lauren Millman of Suwanee Spine & Wellness Center discusses how your spine could be causing your headaches.
Talking points include:
- Nearly 1 in 8 people suffer from migraine headaches.
- If you experience more than 5 headaches a month, you need to pay attention and tune in to your body. Something’s not right.
- Spinal involvement is often the most-overlooked component resulting in headaches.
- Structural spinal problems resulting in blood vessel changes in the upper cervical spine is common in headache sufferers.
- Headache sufferers should have a thorough evaluation of the upper cervical spine.
Lauren A. Millman
Doctor of Chiropractic
Dr. Lauren Millman received her Bachelor of Science in Health in Community Health and Health Education from the University of North Florida in her hometown of Jacksonville, Florida, followed by a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Life University in Marietta, Georgia.
Dr. Millman opened Suwanee Spine & Wellness Center in Suwanee, Georgia in 2012 where she operates a private family chiropractic practice. She practices the unique form of chiropractic, known as Upper Cervical Specific Chiropractic, and is QS Certified in the QSM3 technique. Dr. Millman is also a candidate to become Board Certified in Chiropractic Pediatrics after having completed the extensive program by the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association.
Dr. Millman is a writer, speaker and researcher as well as a wellness practitioner and community leader.
- Suwanee Spine & Wellness Center on FaceBook
- Suwanee Spine & Wellness Center on Twitter
- Suwanee Spine & Wellness Center on Instagram
- Suwanee Spine & Wellness Center on Yelp
To watch the video of this show, CLICK HERE.