Matthew May/Cherry Bekaert and Holland, LLP
Steve Youngblood is CEO and Co-Founder of Salestrakr.Â Steve has spent over 23 years building and growing software companies. His latest effort is Salestrakr, a cloud based CRM/Sales Force Automation software application.
Steve co-founded Salestrakr with Atlanta technology veteran Paul Freet in 2008. Prior to Salestrakr, here are a few of Steveâ€™s successes:
– Part of the launch team and the EVP of Sales and Marketing for Infoweapons, a maker of next generation networking appliances, based in Johns Creek, GA
– Director of Product Management at Earthlink, responsible for the Earthlink Portal
– Co-Founder of Motionspeak, maker of online presentation technology
– Vice President of International of Epicentric, a San Francisco start-up offering portal technologies toÂ the largest companies in the world
– Director of International Marketing and Sales for Harbinger, an EDI vendor based in Atlanta,Â SteveÂ started as Harbingerâ€™s product manager for their new range of Internet EDI products
– Product Manager for S2 systems, an Atlanta based middleware vendor
Steve received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Florida and his MBA from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
Steve has been married to his wife Rena for almost 27 years. He has 2 children, one a graduating senior at Georgia Southern University and another finishing 11th grade at Alpharetta High School.
Steve was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida.