On today’s show we’ll meet Dr. Mark Beaty. In his practice he offers a wide variety of surgical and non-surgical procedures for patients seeking aesthetic procedures. He is skilled in browlifts, facelifts, eyelid lifts, nasal restructuring, facial resculpturing, and others. He also provides a number of non-surgical options for patients to consider including Ulthera, CoolSculpting, CoolSmoothing, injectables, resurfacing, and more. Dr. Beaty uses a personal, individual approach with his patients, giving a full hour to new patient consultations. This allows him to develop a plan of care that will be best suited for each unique patient he sees.
Special Guest: Dr. Mark Beaty of Beaty Facial Plastic Surgery
- Doctorate in Medicine, University of Kentucky College of Medicine
- Residency, University of Iowa Department of Otolaryngology
- Fellowship, Facial Plastic Surgery, Emory-Affiliated Buckhead Facial Plastic Surgery
- Board Certified in Facial Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology
- Recipient, Sir Harold Delf Gilles award for research evaluating effects of rhinoplasty techniques on nasal architecture