On this past Sunday’s edition of Week In Review (aired on Biz1190AM in Atlanta), Host Dana Barrett aired the following BusinessRadioX clips:
- From Good Morning Atlanta: Dan Williams from CAP talks about the selection of the “south site” for the Falcons Stadium and why it will be good for the city. He also discusses the multi-modal passenger terminal that is in the works.
- From Gwinnett Business Radio: Dr. Mark Newton, the Director of the Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism Management Program at Gwinnett Technical College in Lawrenceville discusses the growth of the school, the various programs they have and talks about the career placement services.
- From Atlanta Business Radio: Elyse Hammett, APR – VP, Public Relations at EOS Marketing & Communications talks about the APR accreditation (Accredited in Public Relations) and it’s value in the marketplace.
Other topics covered on the show:
- The 5 most popular halloween costumes for 2013
- Atlanta’s Antico Pizza among the best in the US!
- New Falcons stadium groundbreaking date set.
- Sweetwater 420 festival moving to a new location!
- Should parks have WiFi? And should stores REALLY open ON Thanksgiving? Can’t we have one day of family and no commercialism?
- … and lots more!