Life University and Solution Road
We continue our series with Dr. Gilles LaMarche of Life University, focusing on business leaders with integrity. I had the pleasure of featuring my publicist, Sarah Smith, Founder of Solution Road, and her creative director, Teresa Roth. Having gotten to know Sarah over the past year I can readily say she fits the theme of integrity in personal and professional life.
Her consultancy, Solution Road, brings clients expertise in branding and message, fund raising/development, a speakers bureau, advocacy, and more. The company has worked with clients in biotechnology, health sciences, and the business sector, among others.
We talked about how important integrity is in branding and message, along with the importance of presenting useful information via social media platforms. Peruse any marketing-related sites these days and it’s quickly clear that providing high-quality, engaging content that informs your customer with insights they can use is necessary to succeed in today’s digital world.
Sarah K. Smith, CEO/Founder, of Solution Road
- Masters Degree, English, University of Essex
- Previous Director, Corporate Marketing, Emory University
- Former Vice President, The Emmy Awards Foundation
- Previous Director, Special Projects, TEDx Peachtree
Teresa Roth, Creative Director, Solution Road
- BA, Communications, University of Arkansas
- Previous Executive Producer, WSB-TV Channel 2 Atlanta
- Founder, Teresa Roth Productions
Dr. Gilles LaMarche, DC, VP of Professional Relations at Life University
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College
- Author, The ART of Responsibility, Insight Publishing 2012
- Certified Six Advisors Coach, Six Advisors Coaching Academy
- Previous Vice President, Parker College of Chiropractic