Senior Salute Radio brings timely information to leading age Boomers and Seniors addressing the issues of aging, care-giving and maintaining quality of life. Learn from both professionals and regular people going through the process with their families.
Special guest Steve Capizi, Managing Principal of Apex Exit Advisors as well as the Georgia Chapter President of the Exit Planning Institute will be continuing our discussion about Business Planning and Succession Planning.
Steve Capizi/Apex Exit Advisors
At Apex Exit Advisors, they possess the unique skill set and experience that makes them the exclusive choice for your exit planning needs.
Benefits of using Apex Exit Advisors as your exit planning partner:
- An experienced guide: Connecting and aligning your business and personal goals, so you gain control and exit with clarity, confidence and peace of mind… on your terms.
- One firm coordination: Provides advisor accountability and timing results.
- One collaborative plan: All bases are covered and planning points are not overlooked.
- Flexible planning platform: Rely on their subject matter experts or they collaborate with your own advisors.
- Leadership to achieve results: A fully integrated team and approach.
- High Return on Investment: Typically planning pays off more than 100%
When you choose Apex Exit Advisors, you are choosing a flexible partner who’s well-suited to guide you to the mountain top and ensure a safe journey or next big adventure.
About The Estate & Asset protection Law Firm of Victoria Collier
The Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm was established to serve the legal needs of senior citizens when their health care needs increase. The Firm focuses its entire practice on Asset Protection and Estate Planning matters, which encompasses the areas of Medicaid Planning, VA Benefits Planning, Special Needs Planning, and Estate Planning. Victoria Collier has grown her law practice through her personable nature and good management skills. The office is located in downtown Decatur, GA. The Firm makes house calls to those clients who are unable to come to the office. They understand that you might not be able to make it into the office, so they have no problem coming to you! Take comfort in knowing that it is the mission of Victoria Collier to support her clients in the creation of a long-term care plan for preserving assets, maximizing independence, and enhancing quality of life.