It’s the 3rd Tuesday of the month, which means I’ve got Emma Foulkes and Bruce Logue of Atlanta Gay/Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (AGLCC) in the studio. We featured Dillard Jones, of The Concierge Guy, Dan Dunlop of Dunlop Productions, and Vickie Irwin, Diversity Manager for Georgia Power. We talked about their respective businesses, value of being a member of the AGLCC, and why it makes sense to get your small business certified as a LGBT Business Enterprise.
Check back soon for more information!
Emma Foulkes, Managing Partner, Commonwealth Business & Retirement Services
- BA, Information Systems, University of Phoenix–San Diego
- Executive Program in Financial Planning, University of Georgia
- Atlanta Business Chronicle/NAIFA – Top Female Financial Advisor in Atlanta, 2013 & 2014
- Advocacy Chair, Financial Planning Association of Georgia
Bruce Logue, Managing Partner, The Corbel Group at Keller Williams
- Previous Fulfillment Account Manager, Palm Coast Data
- Former Methods/Procedures Training Manager, AT&T/CitiBank Universal Card Services
- Previous Graphic Designer, Westinghouse Electric Company
- Active volunteer, Atlanta Pet Rescue and Adoption
Dillard Jones, Founder, The Concierge Guy
Vickie Irwin, Diversity Manager, Georgia Power Company
Dan Dunlop, Founder, Dunlop Productions