AGLCC Hosts Eastern Data Incorporated and Southern Web
On this week’s episode, Emma Foulkes and Bruce Logue of AGLCC hosted JoAnn Pfeiffer of Eastern Data Systems, and Drew Barton of Southern Web. They shared numerous things for the business owner to think about to handle their IT technology and website needs.
Eastern Data Systems:
Since 1997, EDI has specialized in strategic sourcing of customized and major manufacturer IT systems that are the lowest priced, of great quality, and are quickly delivered to our customers from our 56,000 sq. ft. facility in Norcross, Georgia. Additionally, we offer quality IT systems & supplies from leading suppliers including, HP, Microsoft, Lenovo, Intel, etc. Annual revenues of over $35,000,000 and are the second largest distributor of Microsoft oem software products in the east.
The company currently has 28 employees. Full Line Product Distributor: Systems, Servers, Notebooks, LCD’s, Computer Components, Networking, Operating Systems and Office Software.
• Accessible Inventory: 10+ million in inventory, delivery routes including same day/emergency delivery and shipping
• Local Support: Inside and outside sales team plus product specialists
• Technical Support Team: Certified engineers on staff
• Business-focused: quick response, commercial quality products
• Product Specialists: In-depth expertise in data products, communications and systems
• Customer-focused: Provide value-added services with emphasis on total installed cost of product
• Custom Solutions: Flexibility to develop custom customer solutions. Diversity Certifications: Women’s Business Enterprise (WBENC), Asian American-owned Business (AASC), Small
Business Enterprise (City of Atlanta), Minority Business Enterprise (GSMDC)
Since 2005, Southern Web has helped leading brands elevate their message online across multiple industries, from real estate and law to healthcare, manufacturing and more.
Southern Web supports over four hundred companies has built over a thousand websites.