Today’s “From The Heart and Sold Real Estate Show” is all about New Beginnings!
If we have learned nothing else from 2020, we’ve learned that New Beginnings are always possible.
Of the many lessons learned:
- Multitasking and working from home with a house full of people, although challenging at times, is quite doable and even fun!
- There are always new ways to do things — even when entire industries are turned upside down and inside out!
- There is tremendous value to be found in the simple things life has to offer us.
- Learning new technology — especially how to use Zoom — has been really beneficial for everyone!
- Nothing beats the value of the relationships we create with the people we truly serve and help straight from the heart!
Housing and Lending Forecast for 2021:
Right now we’re seeing:
- Higher home prices
- Lower inventory (inventory is down by half – definitely a seller’s market)
- Lower mortgage rates
Toward the end of 2021 we expect to see:
- Interest rates to rise after the stock market and political fronts simmer down a bit more.
- Expecting a buyer’s market toward the end of the year as different market sectors level out.
What this means is that many Millenials and Gen Z will be seeing higher home prices and mortgage rates. Right now is the best time to buy a new home. Getting pre-qualified so you can close quickly is really important.
- New home construction is on the rise. And, expected to increase by 9% by the end of the year. This is will help boost the inventory.
- Building costs are currently very high. Hopefully, with certain improvements to material shortages in the the supply-chain, those costs will start coming down by the end of the year.
- There has been a spike in land purchases, leading to an increase in construction loans. Stockton Mortgage has some excellent options available for modular and mobile home construction.
Bankruptcy and New Beginnings
Bankruptcy is a temporary thing. Most people don’t realize they can finance the purchase of a new home 2 years after they’ve filed for bankruptcy if they manage their bankruptcy correctly.
A couple of tips to do that:
- Reaffirm (in writing) one or two of your liabilities and stay current with the payments.
- As soon as you can, get a credit card. Pay it down 7 – 10 days early every month to demonstrate you can handle revolving credit.
If you are facing bankruptcy or recently filed, please contact Cindy. She is an exceptional resource when it comes to recovering from bankruptcy and creating a plan to help you move forward in a positive way.
Dave Ramsey has a lot of great Real Estate focused information available on his website.
Robert Kiyosaki is known worldwide for his Real Estate Investing books and courses.
What are your Real Estate goals for the next two to five years?
April and Cindy are here to help you create a plan to turn them into reality for you and your family! Let them know what you want to accomplish.
Reach out to April — AprilRooksRealty@gmail.com — so she can help you get started with the right information and resources!
From The Heart Moment
A salute to our local North GA Healthcare Heroes!
Your hard work, dedication, care, love, and sacrifice are appreciated so very much during these unprecedented times. Thank you for putting everything you’ve got on the frontline to take such good care of all our friends and families.
Your example has shown us that the only way through all of this is for everyone to come together as a community — something the entire world needs more of right now!
Contact April Rooks:
678 851 4992
Connect With April and Cindy:
Disclaimer: This podcast features Mortgage Banker, Cindy Vandiver, NMLS 164102, at Stockton Mortgage, NMLS 8259, Equal Housing Lender. Views and opinions expressed are those of Ms. Vandiver and do not necessarily reflect those of Stockton Mortgage. Ms. Vandiver’s information should not be considered to be legal or tax advice.