Cindy Vandiver and April Rooks talk about the incredible benefits of using No Down Payment Home Loans to purchase a home in North GA.
If you’re thinking that NOW would be the perfect time to purchase a home if you had the down payment, you will definitely want to listen to what Cindy and April have to say about no down payment loans…
Cindy shares the things you need to know about qualifying for this type of loan:
- The areas in North GA that are eligible for this special type of loan — not all areas are eligible!
- The financial information and documentation you need to provide to the USDA to qualify for a No Down Payment Loan (it’s very different from applying for a regular home loan).
- Rules and restrictions for no down payment loans.
- Why it’s important to get both pre-qualified and pre-approved — Cindy is an expert in this area — call her at 706 – 219 – 2500!
Why would you want to take advantage of using a No Down Payment Loan to buy a home?
- Many times owning a home is CHEAPER than renting.
- Owning real estate is the cornerstone of building wealth. Given enough time, real estate will appreciate — meaning your property is worth more than what you paid for it.
- When you rent, you are building someone else’s wealth, not your own.
From The Heart Moment…
April KNOWS first-hand that music is a powerful place for healing. She has personally experienced the impact of music through her own life and witnessed it in the lives of the children she has taught piano and voice.
She is passionate about bringing a shift into our communities through investing in the children who have been abused, neglected, and are currently in the foster care system and under the care of a CASA volunteer.
In 2018 she founded the AMPED Kids Foundation — a 501(c)3 — with a mission to positively impact the lives of foster children by providing access to free private music instruction and other music programs throughout Georgia. Amped Kids is lifting up children and giving them a voice.
2020 was a difficult year for everyone — especially young, aspiring musicians who want to perform live — due to COVID and physical distancing.
AMPED Kids was able to host one live show during which instruments were given out to some of the children.
One young man, who had a particularly hard time understanding that he was being GIVEN an instrument, made a point of going to April and thanking her personally for everything.
It’s one thing to know that you’re making a difference, it’s something else entirely to SEE the difference you made for someone shining all over their face!
Contact April Rooks:
678 851 4992
Connect With April and Cindy:
Disclaimer: This podcast features Mortgage Banker, Cindy Vandiver, NMLS 164102, at Stockton Mortgage, NMLS 8259, Equal Housing Lender. Views and opinions expressed are those of Ms. Vandiver and do not necessarily reflect those of Stockton Mortgage. Ms. Vandiver’s information should not be considered to be legal or tax advice.