Join Beau Henderson, CEO of RichLife Advisors and Bill Maine from WDUN for a conversation about:
2. The real reason why the “wealthy” get better financial results working with an advisor.
3. Why our parents’ retirement was easier than ours will be and how to change that for yourself and your loved ones…
𝑝𝑙𝑢𝑠 𝑎 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒…
About Beau Henderson:
Beau Henderson is a retirement planning specialist located in Gainesville, GA, a USA Today and Wall Street Journal best-selling author, and the founder and visionary of RichLife Advisors. He has helped more than 3,000 clients to not only improve their relationship with money, but to live their unique definition of a fulfilled, meaningful retirement with purpose.
Through his innovative RichLife Retirement Success Strategy™, Beau and his team at RichLife Advisors help families across the United States approaching retirement to properly address the six components a successful retirement:
- Maximizing income (including Social Security)
- Optimizing assets for long-term growth
- Paying less in taxes
- Planning for healthcare
- Protecting the people and things that they care about the most and
- Addressing non-financial considerations to ultimately living their unique definition of a RichLife in retirement
Beau is an avid local business advocate, podcast enthusiast and studio owner of North Georgia Business RadioX. He was recognized as Junior Achievement’s Business Partnership of the Year in 2016 for his efforts and commitment to increasing financial literacy in the community.
Connect with Beau: