Brought to you by OnPay. Built in Atlanta, OnPay is the top-rated payroll and HR software anywhere. Get one month free at OnPay.com.
Tom Lasswell is Vice President of IT Operations at Aventis Systems. Tom is an industry veteran with over 17 years of IT experience in various industries. Having had an opportunity to work in big corporate as an individual contributor and manager, to enterprise consulting, and finally to building managed services practices, Tom has a unique view of how companies can benefit from IT, rather than IT being a burden.
Tom has extensive experience in enterprise storage systems, virtualization, cloud services, development and DevOps, and monitoring and management systems. Tom is originally from Los Angeles, moved to Boston where he attended college and obtained a B.S. in Computer Engineering from Wentworth Institute of Technology, and finally landed in Atlanta just over 7years ago.
Tom enjoys travel, golf, drones, and home automation.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode
- About Aventis Systems and their new Cortavo solution.
- The biggest issues facing small to medium-sized businesses today
- The increase in helping businesses move to a remote workplace due to COVID-19. (New offering designed in response to COVID-19: Cortavo Work from Home Bundles)
- The biggest challenges for SMBs trying to transition to a remote situation
- The types of technology that can help companies who were not originally set up to be able to work remotely
About Our Sponsor
OnPay’s payroll services and HR software give you more time to focus on what’s most important. Rated “Excellent” by PC Magazine, we make it easy to pay employees fast, we automate all payroll taxes, and we even keep all your HR and benefits organized and compliant.
Our award-winning customer service includes an accuracy guarantee, deep integrations with popular accounting software, and we’ll even enter all your employee information for you — whether you have five employees or 500. Take a closer look to see all the ways we can save you time and money in the back office.