Brad Stevens is the incoming President of Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) Atlanta Chapter, with over 200 members that have launched a complementary initiative, Project United, to support Atlanta entrepreneurs. EO Atlanta created a dedicated page with resources and access to live Zoom meetings to share experiences in getting through the current crisis
Brad is a lifetime entrepreneur having built multiple 7 figure businesses in domestic and international markets with distribution in 18 countries. In his current role, he is the Founder and CEO of Outsource Access, an offshore virtual assistant and outsourcing firm in the Philippines that serves small to medium businesses worldwide
What You’ll Learn in This Episode
• Brief explanation of EO + the Atlanta chapter
• What resources does EO typically provide to members only?
• How has EO Atlanta shifted strategy in light of COVID-19?
• What resources are now being offered to non-members and why are those resources so valuable to business owners?
• Can you explain in more detail about the three phases of Covid-19 response that you’ve identified (Triage, Restore, and Emerge)?
• Are these resources free or at a cost?
• How can interested business owners get more involved with EO Atlanta?
About Our Sponsor
OnPay’s payroll services and HR software give you more time to focus on what’s most important. Rated “Excellent” by PC Magazine, we make it easy to pay employees fast, we automate all payroll taxes, and we even keep all your HR and benefits organized and compliant.
Our award-winning customer service includes an accuracy guarantee, deep integrations with popular accounting software, and we’ll even enter all your employee information for you — whether you have five employees or 500. Take a closer look to see all the ways we can save you time and money in the back office.