Lori Brewer is an accomplished entrepreneur and technology leader who has manifested her forward-thinking visions into the development of award-winning fintech applications including CompenSafe™, the premier incentive compensation management platform, and LimeGear™, a revolutionary business intelligence platform.
As an officer in the U.S. Air Force, she designed an inaugural website for the C-130 Hercules, organizing and presenting crucial information for troops around the globe. As a civilian software developer, she was hired by a mortgage lender and found similar challenges: disorganized and disparate data, a clear need for improved processes, and the opportunity to show high returns on technology investments.
Now with over 20 years of mortgage banking experience, Brewer is an indispensable technology leader in the industry founder and CEO of LBA Ware™, an Inc. 5000 company, and recipient of the prestigious Tech All-Star award by the Mortgage Bankers Association.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode
- How did LBA Ware start? How much has your company grown since?
- What current projects are you working on at LBA Ware? Why is this important to the mortgage industry?
- What makes LBA Ware stand out against the competition?
- What qualities in your work ethic have helped you to get this far and stay relevant?
- How has your business been impacted by the current pandemic? What business practices will look different for your organization moving forward?
- As a small business owner, what is one piece of advice you want to share with other individuals starting a business right now?
About Our Sponsor
OnPay’s payroll services and HR software give you more time to focus on what’s most important. Rated “Excellent” by PC Magazine, we make it easy to pay employees fast, we automate all payroll taxes, and we even keep all your HR and benefits organized and compliant.
Our award-winning customer service includes an accuracy guarantee, deep integrations with popular accounting software, and we’ll even enter all your employee information for you — whether you have five employees or 500. Take a closer look to see all the ways we can save you time and money in the back office.