Lola Ojabowale is the Founder and CEO of Lunch Pail Labs, which is a digital product studio and consultancy. We build products internally and help our clients build web and mobile apps without code.
Lola’s background is in strategy, product, and operations, and she has worked for enterprise and startup companies. She is a native of the Washington D.C area, a graduate of Dartmouth College, and a resident of Atlanta.
Connect with Lola on LinkedIn.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode
- What is “no-code”?
- What are some reasons to build something without code?
- What are some ways to get started with no-code?
- What are some popular no and low code tools?
- What are some things to think about when creating an MVP for a product?
- What might no-code mean for startups, small businesses, & enterprises?
- Why start a company that builds no-code apps for clients?
About Our Sponsor
OnPay’s payroll services and HR software give you more time to focus on what’s most important. Rated “Excellent” by PC Magazine, we make it easy to pay employees fast, we automate all payroll taxes, and we even keep all your HR and benefits organized and compliant.
Our award-winning customer service includes an accuracy guarantee, deep integrations with popular accounting software, and we’ll even enter all your employee information for you — whether you have five employees or 500. Take a closer look to see all the ways we can save you time and money in the back office.