A part-time athlete and now full-time family man, Kip Coombs brings 30 years of experience in linking great solutions with critical client needs to Speakeasy’s leadership team.
A native of Dodge City, Kansas, Kip has been in Atlanta since the early seventies and has been with Speakeasy for over 20 years.
His objectivity and an ability to listen and honestly advise is an integral contribution to our management team.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode
- What Speakeasy is and why it exists
- Why communication is so important in business
- What Speakeasy does that’s different from other organizations that help people communicate better
- What happened to Speakeasy at the onset of the Covid-19 pandemic
- How Speakeasy addressed the sudden need to innovate, both their business and clients
- What’s different about SpeakeasyVIRTUAL classes compared to the traditional classroom-based programs you run
About Our Sponsor
OnPay’s payroll services and HR software give you more time to focus on what’s most important. Rated “Excellent” by PC Magazine, we make it easy to pay employees fast, we automate all payroll taxes, and we even keep all your HR and benefits organized and compliant.
Our award-winning customer service includes an accuracy guarantee, deep integrations with popular accounting software, and we’ll even enter all your employee information for you — whether you have five employees or 500. Take a closer look to see all the ways we can save you time and money in the back office.