Damali Robertson is a writer, facilitator, and coach. She is founder of Soul-Centered Collaborative.
Soul-Centered Collaborative is a social impact agency designed to lead conversations, sessions, and experiences that endeavor to teach, practice, and embody racial, restorative, and healing justice!
You can watch her Soul-Centered Conversations on YouTube at Souls of Women Media.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode
- Why Damali started Soul-Centered Collaborative
- Why racial, restorative and healing justice are so important to individuals and organizations
- Why someone may need a racial equity coach
- What inspired Soul-Centered Conversations
- About Damali’s next workshop