Today on The Chic Perspectives Show, Elizabeth Gordon, President ofÂ Flourishing Business and bestselling author ofÂ The Chic Entrepreneur: Put Your Business in Higher Heels, shined the Chic Spotlight on Amethyst and Judy proving once again that Heel to Heel We Rise. Â Listen in to this energy aligning entrepreneurial experience.
Amethyst Wyldfyre â€“ The Energy Mastery Coach â€“ is a Multidimensional Visionary and Transformational Spiritual Leader, Teacher, Guide and Divine Wisdom Channel. Â She specializes in serving highly influential systemic change agents, coaches, trainers, speakers, performers, artists and alternative healers to LEAP fearlessly into their highest level of service to the planet.
Here’s a recap of what Amethyst talked about today:
- Understand your energy and how it influences your personal and professional success
- Discover how to shed what doesnâ€™t serve you in so you can serve yourself and your clients
- Learn how to know when to act and when to be still so you can conserve energy and utilize it more effectively
- Explore ways to set boundaries and say â€œNoâ€ fearlessly so you can free yourself to pursue your highest good
- Learn how to tap into your own personal energy by paying attention to your own natural rhythms and cycles
Go toÂ http://www.theenergyjourney.com to learn more
Follow Her on Twitter @AWyldfyre
SUBSCRIBE TO Her BLOG for The Visionary Vibe Report, Sharing Sweet Success & More
My next guest was The Brandologistâ€™, Judy Winslow has worked with Madison Avenue biggies including top cosmetics companies, Cover Girl and Clairol; fashion designers Yves Saint Laurent and Alexander Julian; and small financial institutions like the NY Stock Exchange. Her career spans over 25 years, including a decade at Womenâ€™s Day Magazine. An avid entrepreneur J. began her first business on just $500 and went on to create a six figure business in the very first year!
She blends business, marketing and personal development experience to bring highly systemized, road-tested, yet deeply personal exploration to the small business owner/entrepreneur ready to create a substantial shift in their bottom line results.
Here’s a recap of what Judy told us on the show:
- Marketing can be easy & elegant and true to who you are
- Creating a great Brand is an inside/out intentional investigation and expression
- Great Brands stand out!
- Your gifts are an important contribution to the world. Itâ€™s important that you SHINE!
- This process and others I share are designed to make marketing and business growth fun, fruitful and financially sound
Don’t forget to pick up your free gift from Judy atÂ http://www.UnforgettableBrands.com/gifts