Dawn R. Levine had several life-changing experiences that led her to a passionate focus on Estate Planning and Probate. She services the full economic spectrum from basic Wills to complex tax planning and charitable giving. She finds it especially rewarding to assist with charitable giving and families with young children. A significant portion of her practice is devoted to business formation and succession and the special estate planning needs of foreign nationals. In her spare time she enjoys spending time with her son and husband, gardening and DIY home projects.
Practice Areas: Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning, Probate, Guardianship and Corporate Transactions
Law School: Emory University School of Law
Undergraduate: Washington State University, cum laude
- Treasurer, Solo/Small Firm Section, Cobb County Bar Association;
- Secretary, Cobb County Bar Association;
- Member, Marietta Kiwanis;
- Member, Marietta Business Association;
- Member, Leadership Cobb Alumni Association;
- Secretary/Treasurer, Business Law and Litigation Section, Cobb County Bar Association;
- Member, Advisory Board, First Landmark Bank;
- Member, Georgia Bar;
- Cobb Justice Foundation, Pro Bono;
- Georgia Legal Services, Pro Bono;
- Center for Family Resources, volunteer, donor;
- Cobb County Master Gardener, volunteer.
As I tried to seek help for my situations in the past, I found a lot of roadblocks like bad information or not enough information. I didn’t like the feeling of being helpless, so I started educating others & myself along the way.
I discovered my passion & calling in life is to help others, by putting myself in their shoes. I take my time to listen & engage you, not just skim the surface of your situation to come back with a generic reply. I simply treat you how I wanted to be treated when I was the one in need of help.
Nobody is perfect & because of that I’m here to offer my help to you.
At the Law Office of Sara Eslami, my goals include helping clients understand the legal system and obtain favorable outcomes for their cases. If you’re searching for a lawyer in the Atlanta area, please give me a call today.
In today’s competitive legal market, getting ahead and staying ahead of the competition is critical. Missing phone calls and not having meeting rooms on demand is not an option if you want to grow your firm. Peachtree Offices offers Virtual Office Plans and meeting rooms across Atlanta tailored to meet the needs of attorneys.