Brought To You By SeoSamba . . . Comprehensive, High Performing Marketing Solutions For Mature And Emerging Franchise Brands . . . To Supercharge Your Franchise Marketing, Go To seosamba.com.
Thomas Flaherty, Chief Development Officer with Buffalo Wings & Rings, has spent much of his 30+ year professional career in the areas of law and franchising. Flaherty spent 12 years working in a large law firm environment and in the legal department of Papa John’s International, Inc., as a Corporate Paralegal, and another 20+ years in various franchising and development roles for well-known brands, such as Tide Dry Cleaners, Papa John’s, Huddle House and Blink Fitness.
He was President of Blink Franchising for Blink Fitness, based in New York. Before that, he served Agile Pursuits Franchising, Inc. (“APFI”), a Procter & Gamble Company, for approximately nine years, in roles ranging from VP of Franchising to President & CEO. Prior to APFI, he served as Chief Development Officer for Huddle House and, before that, he served Papa John’s for ~14 years in roles ranging from delivery driver to Corporate Paralegal to VP of Global Business Development.
Connect with Thomas on LinkedIn.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode
- About Buffalo Wings & Rings and what makes this concept different from other industry competitors
- Plans the brand has for growth in 2021 and what markets they will be focused on seeing growth
- Why their design change was pivotal in overall success for the brand and how it anticipates the easing of social distancing requirements as restrictions begin to loosen
- The kinds of other innovative ideas Buffalo Wings & Rings is trying out
- Expanding into the international market
- What Buffalo Wings & Rings looks for in a franchisee