Brought To You By SEO SAMBA . . . Comprehensive, High Performing Marketing Solutions For Mature And Emerging Franchise Brands . . . To Supercharge Your Franchise Marketing, Go To SEO SAMBA.com
Givex is a global cloud-based operations management solution designed to streamline business efficiencies and generate valuable and actionable customer data. Since its founding in 1999, Givex has provided operational intelligence across a wide variety of industries, from restaurant and retail to hospitality and the service sector, offering a fully integrated suite of customizable products, including gift cards, loyalty, point-of-sale (POS), Tableside Ordering and Analytics.
Since joining Givex in 2007, Mo Chaar has helped Givex expand its North American footprint. He began his tenure as a Business Development Manager before becoming Vice President of Sales for North America and then moving to his current role as Chief Commercial Officer. In this role, Mo oversees commercial strategy and development worldwide, as well as managing the sales teams within North America. His experience in gift cards, loyalty cards, and POS has assisted in the success of their largest partners.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode
- What changes have happened in customer behavior and how franchise restaurants can confront them with technology
- How technology can help restaurant owners confront the labor shortage
- The most common problems franchise partners bring to you
- The largest challenges restaurant owners will be faced with as technology evolves
- The importance of integration across all restaurant technology features