Brought To You By SEO SAMBA . . . Comprehensive, High Performing Marketing Solutions For Mature And Emerging Franchise Brands . . . To Supercharge Your Franchise Marketing, Go To SEO SAMBA.com
Rob and Lisa Cannon are parents, entrepreneurs, franchisees, and now franchisors. The Cannons recognized the growing demand for indoor family entertainment as a great business opportunity.
After successful careers in finance and 3 years as franchisees of an indoor trampoline park, they pulled together a world-class team to create the next generation of adventure parks.
In August of 2018, Thrillz opened its doors in Danbury, CT.
Questions and Topics in this Interview
- What is Thrillz?
- Why has Thrillz targeted the Atlanta region?
- What is the ideal Thrillz location?
- Can you describe Thrillz’s history?
- Who is your ideal franchisee?
- Is it true that millennials are looking to spend money on experiences rather than material items?