Brought To You By SEO SAMBA . . . Comprehensive, High Performing Marketing Solutions For Mature And Emerging Franchise Brands . . . To Supercharge Your Franchise Marketing, Go To SEO SAMBA.com
Atlanta-based Workout Anytime recently celebrated its 20th anniversary as it closes in on the opening of its 200th location. When it first opened in 1999, its no-frills concept and 24/7 access for members was new to the industry. And while this model has become commonplace over the past 20 years in the $31 billion fitness industry, Workout Anytime has continued to innovate ahead of the industry.
Mark de Gorter has been Chief Operating Officer since July 1, 2015. From November 2012 to July 2015, he was Executive Vice President, Strategy & Development of Performance Health Systems, LLC in Lake Forest, California, a manufacturer of commercial fitness equipment for the health and fitness, medical and sports industries.
From June 2009 to November 2012, he was the President of Power Plate Americas, in Irvine, California, a provider of commercial fitness equipment and programming to the health and fitness, sports and medical/rehab industries. From September 2006 to July 2008 Mr. de Gorter was the Chief Operating Officer of Velocity Sports Performance Franchise Systems, LLC, in Irvine, California, a franchisor of performance training centers. Mr. de Gorter has over 35 years of experience in the health and fitness industry.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode
- What’s different about Workout Anytime’s approach to health in wellness in the $31b fitness industry, and why does this model work?
- Why is this an attractive investment opportunity for franchisees?
- How is Workout Anytime keeping up with the evolving trends in fitness today and continuing to innovate?
- How does Workout Anytime support its franchisees?
- What is the process for prospective franchisees looking to join the Workout Anytime network?
- What does the ideal Workout Anytime franchisee look like?