Would you like to find the following attributes in a business?
- Need based, recession resistant.
- Few Employees.
- Very low operating costs.
- High profit margin business model.
- No prior industry experience necessary.
- Can be home based.
- Ability to grow a significant business.
Of course you would! And Grounds Guys has all of these strong points and many more. A Grounds Guys franchise provides commercial and municipal maintenance and landscaping services, snow removal (depending on location), landscape design; sod installation, lawn and vegetation fertilization and treatment; and other related services and products.
Our guests today are Pat Hyland, VP of Franchise Development for Grounds Guys and Garrison Spearman, a military veteran and relatively new franchise owner in the metro Atlanta area.
Grounds Guys is a part of the Dwyer Group, a nationally recognized leader in multiple service industries with over 1,600 locations in the United States and Canada. Grounds Guys benefits directly from The Dwyer Group’s 30 plus years of experience, systems and success with seven different franchise brands.
Additional competitive advantages:
- Proprietary marketing tools and strategies to acquire customers.
- Proprietary software designed to handle the day to day functions of the business.
- Unique leasing and purchasing arrangements with various vendors to help new franchisees with start up and operational costs.
- Proprietary estimating and pricing software for immediate job quotes.
- A national call center controls overhead costs and frees up owners time to promote and manage their business.
- Outsourcing all accounting functions provides up to the minute financial information and also reduces overhead.
It’s easy to see why many Veterans see Green Gold in Grounds Guys!
For more information contact Bill Williams, host of From Boots 2 Biz Radio at email@example.com directly.