Today on Good Morning Atlanta A.J. Robinson and Jason Swenk join Dana and Elizabeth in the studio.
A.J. Robinson is the Board Chair for GeorgiaForward and the President of Central Atlanta Progress.
GeorgiaForward, a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization, will host its third annual Forum on September 12-13 at the Classic Center in Athens. With the theme “Re-visioning Statewide Prosperity,” the 2012 Forum will feature an impressive lineup of guest speakers to inform and inspire attendees as they delve into issues central to Georgia’s long-term growth and positioning in a global economy.
Who would enjoy the 2012 Forum? Who should attend?
• Business Leaders who want to engage with thought-leaders on a variety of pressing statewide issues.
• Anyone interested in helping shape the future of transportation! T-SPLOST failed, where do we go from here??
• Teachers, Professors and Students interested in economic development. This year we have expert speakers on this subject.
• Companies or Foundations who want to get involved in solving the problem of childhood hunger in Georgia.
• People actively involved in civic organizations and non-profits who want to be inspired by our keynote speakers.
• Politicians – both parties and independents! – who want to pursue new solutions to problems around the state.
• Healthcare Industry Leaders who want to talk about how healthcare can become an economic engine in Georgia.
The 2012 Forum’s interactive breakout sessions will allow attendees to explore new ideas and work together toward finding solutions to a range of statewide issues including:
• Ending Childhood Hunger in Georgia
• The Future of Rural Georgia
• How Our Cities Can Excel and Find Their Niche
• Healthcare as an Economic Engine
• After the T-SPLOST: What’s Next for Transportation?
The 2012 GeorgiaForward Forum is sponsored by Central Atlanta Progress, Bank of America, the Georgia Humanities Council, Georgia-Pacific, The Arby’s Foundation, King & Spalding, Piedmont Healthcare, Kia Motors America, and GeorgiaTrend Magazine.
For details and to register to attend the 2012 Forum, visit www.georgiaforward.org/2012-forum.
Payscape Advisors makes it simple for businesses and individuals to collect money by accepting credit cards, sending bills, collecting donations, or processing online registrations. Founded in 2004, the privately held company has grown to include a national sales force, with account managers throughout the country. Payscape offers a full suite of financial products and services, including: Credit Card Processing, Debit Card Processing, Check Guarantee Services, Gift Cards, Merchant Cash Advance, ATM Placement & Sales, POS Equipment Leasing & Sales, Virtual Terminal Packages, Online Invoicing System, Online Registration Management, E-Commerce Solutions, and Mobile Applications.