Having graduated from Georgia State University as a Goizueta Scholar and the first-ever recipient of the university’s social entrepreneurship grant for his project in cryptocurrency and renewable energy credits, Gustavo Arce, Partner with Better Tomorrow Solar, knew renewable energy was his calling.
After being in the solar industry for 3 years Gustavo has expertise in community partnerships combined with technology and how together they can drive the solar industry. His experience is in innovative solar crowdfunding/crowdsourcing projects, grassroots energy initiatives, and solarize campaigns.
When he is not talking about solar, he enjoys walking the beltline, discovering coffee shops, and boxing.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode
- Top factors for starting the business
- Top factors holding solar back in Georgia
- The hardest factor regarding getting the company running
- Finding talent in the solar industry (most diverse solar company in-state)
- Innovations in solar technology (battery storage)
- Innovations in the business model (bulk purchase)
- Who buys solar now, going over the curve of early adopters (EV drivers, home automation people, savings)
- Future of Georgia solar
About Our Sponsor
OnPay’s payroll services and HR software give you more time to focus on what’s most important. Rated “Excellent” by PC Magazine, we make it easy to pay employees fast, we automate all payroll taxes, and we even keep all your HR and benefits organized and compliant.
Our award-winning customer service includes an accuracy guarantee, deep integrations with popular accounting software, and we’ll even enter all your employee information for you — whether you have five employees or 500. Take a closer look to see all the ways we can save you time and money in the back office.