Leslie Ellis, Certified Change Management Professional, Founder and CEO of Meaningful Change Consulting, helps visionary leaders navigate the complexities of transformational change using human-centered approaches to achieve sustainable results while minimizing the cost of unnecessary work.
For over 13 years, Leslie has led and managed change with various government agencies and Fortune 500 organizations worldwide, such as Bank of America, Ingersoll Rand, Rentokil, NESTE and the State of North Carolina. She now uses her expertise to equip leaders with the confidence and tools to solve complex transformation in their organizations and communities.
She is a frequent speaker on Change Leadership and how to minimize rework while in transformation.
Connect with Leslie on LinkedIn.
What You’ll Learn On This Episode
- Why more than 60 % of business transformation doesn’t succeed
- Common pains that happen when transformation isn’t set up for success
- Cost of not setting up transformational changes for success
- Ways businesses can avoid those costs and minimize unnecessary rework in large complex changes
- The evolution of change management