Like entrepreneurship, podcasting is not for the faint of heart. It requires patience, commitment, and consistency – all of which is challenging since it takes a while before you know who your audience is. In this episode, nationally recognized speaker, bestselling author, and podcaster extraordinaire Doug Sandler shares the most important thing you need to know about podcasting. He also reveals the business infrastructure required for a successful production. Discover which types of podcasts tend to do really well and how you can monetize them.
Location: Los Angeles, CA USA
- Turnkey Podcast Blog: Doug’s blog featuring content on how to monetize a podcast.
- 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting: a FREE guide from Doug.
- Nice Guys on Business: Doug’s podcast.
- Nice Guys Finish First: Winning Customers for Life by Winning Relationships That Last: Doug’s book.
- Popular Podcast Host and Publisher Platforms: