“Beyond the Cupola” allows invited customers, community, and team members of Oconee State Bank to have an opportunity to share their stories of success and inspiration, and/or how the Remarkable culture of Oconee State Bank has inspired them to mark lives in their own right.
Foojee prides themselves on building rock-solid solutions created to serve by helping you achieve your goals through your Apple technology. Here are five things you should know about Foojee:
- Foojee was born out of a calling to serve. They combined that calling with their enthusiasm of Apple products and created a company.
- They’re in it to win it. Foojee doesn’t outsource their talent. All of their team members are W-2 employees with benefits, and each one adds their own spice to the Foojee brand.
- Why the name Foojee? Well, the Fuji apple is their founder’s favorite type of apple. Simple as that.
- Since Foojee opened shop, they’ve grown on referrals alone.
- Foojee creates monthly Apple-centric videos filled with tips, news, advice, and the occasional joke. It’s how they like to keep in touch with their clients.
Tom Wilson/Oconee State Bank
In the early 1900s, there were banks in all the small towns of Oconee County… Bishop, Bogart, Eastville, Farmington and Watkinsville. When the Depression came along in 1929, all the banks went broke and Oconee County was without a bank for the next 30 years. Farmers and small merchants had to travel to Athens for their banking needs.
In 1958, a group of community leaders recognized the need for a bank in Oconee County and started a process of getting the necessary approval for a state chartered community bank. In 1959, the FDIC approved a community bank and Oconee State Bank opened its doors for business on February 1, 1960 with 3 employees and a small corner office on Main Street in downtown Watkinsville.
Today, Oconee State Bank has 3 full-service financial centers located in Oconee County, GA as well as a website which serves as an “Internet Branch.” The vision of the founders continues today. Oconee State Bank is proud to provide an unparalleled commitment to personalized service, value-added products, and a deep sense of responsibility to the communities they serve.