Paradigm Security Services President & CEO Rick Strawn, along with several of his his executives, share insights on Paradigm’s success during a turbulent year, while celebrating 100 episodes of “Case in Point” on Business RadioX.
Joining Rick on this special episode are:
- Renee Roos, Director of HR
- Ed Aycock, Director of Training
- James Spurgeon, Director of Operations
- Mark Shelton, Operations Manager/Scheduler
- Kris Beatty, VP of Business Development
About Paradigm Security Services
At Paradigm Security Services, every service they offer is focused on making lives safer and property more secure. As society becomes more complex and demands for security rise, they are committed to providing their clients with cutting-edge security services that protect their people, assets, and environment in a cost-effective manner.
As part of that commitment, they offer:
- Consistent and reliable service. They devote time and resources to hiring, training, developing and retaining the right people to fit each client’s unique needs.
- Quick management response. Their proactive and experienced leadership means timely and appropriate responses in emergency situations.
- Trustworthy personnel. Pre-employment screenings and selection procedures verify each job candidate’s qualifications.
- Professional demeanor. Their security team members adhere to the high standards of their clients. Every security officer acts and looks professional at all times.
- Expectations met or exceeded. They work closely with clients to understand their priorities, performance targets, and long-range goals to meet or exceed expectations.
Client services include:
- Armed and Unarmed Bonded Private Security/Concierge Security
- Executive Protection
- Private Investigations
- Marked Vehicle Patrols
- Video Monitoring
- Law Enforcement Officers
Paradigm Security Services are often requested at festivals/fairs, conferences, concerts, sporting events and other public gatherings.
To request services for your specific event, call 678-684-4400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. They’ll ask you questions to provide the best security protection options for your attendees, vendors and assets.