Steve Baker is vice president of The Great Game of Business, Inc., and co-author, with Rich Armstrong, of GET IN THE GAME: How To Create Rapid Financial Results And Lasting Cultural Change. This book is the how-to application of Jack Stack’s 1992 bestseller, The Great Game of Business.
Baker and Armstrong co-authored the update of Stack’s book in The Great Game of Business – 20th Anniversary Edition. Baker is a top-rated speaker and coach on the subjects of open-book management, strategy and execution, leadership, and employee engagement. He’s a career marketing and branding professional and also an award-winning artist.
How to Connect with Steve
What You’ll Learn in This Episode
- The best reasons that a business owner should open his or her books to employees
- How an owner teaches employees the business by opening the books
- How employees can benefit from an open-book policy
- Are there company numbers that an owner should make off-limits?
- What are some common perceptions that employees have of ownership when there isn’t open-book transparency?