Jordyn DiOrio, JDP Consult (Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Radio, Episode 39)
On this edition of Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Radio, Jordyn DiOrio, CEO of JDP Consult, joined host John Ray to discuss her entrepreneurial journey, her consulting work that helps businesses reform their operational efficiency, being a millennial business owner, who she works with, how she helps clients with marketing, and much more.
JDP Consult’s approach to a winning marketing and communication strategy help companies adapt, learn and hit their goals.
Marketing Strategy Includes:
– Marketing Plan: Create detailed marketing strategies aligned with marketing goals including online marketing campaigns and optimization approaches to achieve revenue goals.
-Content Strategy: Advise on marketing content, navigation architecture, social media, and email campaigns.
-Performance Analysis: Identifying and assessing the performance of KPIs and metrics.
JDP Consult believes being an operationally succinct company is the key to growing a successful business. Operations Strategy Includes:
-Operational Assessment: Reviewing business operations to improve operational efficiency
-Strategic Planning: Creating a feasible plan and taking the necessary steps for implementation
-Process Improvement: Fine-tuning your operational processes and procedures
– Develop Internal Strategy: This strategy will be tied to employee engagement, cultural assessment, company share values and business goals.
JDP Consult’s business strategy and coaching is for those who want to transform from a “boss” to “owner” within the company. Business Strategy Includes:
– Advisor: Providing clients with advice on new plans and strategies.
– Accountability: Keeping clients accountable and motivated.
-Goal Planning: Communicating with clients to better understand their vision and goals.
– Personal Development: Assisting clients in using their personal skills for the betterment of their business.
Jordyn DiOrio, CEO, JDP Consult
Jordyn DiOrio is a fiery entrepreneur with an insatiable passion for helping businesses of all sizes grow. Whether you’re just getting started or have been around the block, she can help move your business forward.
Her three key offerings include marketing strategy, project management, and public relations strategy.
Her diverse skill set ensures that we find solutions tailored specifically to your needs.
Jordan has worked with startups and created her own ventures in the past five years. She has successfully launched two ventures, one receiving investment funding and scaling to six figures in less than two years.
In her time in corporate America, Jordyn wore many hats as a public relations communications strategist and project manager for a top-tier technology company leading their largest multi-million-dollar acquisition. She continues to work alongside businesses as a fresh set of (four) eyes to help deliver on company-wide initiatives.
Her blend of entrepreneurial & business development will help you achieve success, too.
Questions and Topics Discussed in this Episode
- What was your key driving force to become an entrepreneur?
- How do you market your business, and which tactics have been most successful?
- First sales story
- What differentiates your business from others?
Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Radio is hosted by John Ray and produced virtually from the Minneapolis St. Paul studio of Business RadioX®. You can find the full archive of shows by following this link. The show is available on all the major podcast apps, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google, Amazon, iHeart Radio, Stitcher, TuneIn, and others.