Paul Klein, Klein Consulting and “Pricing Is Positioning” Podcast (Nashville Business Radio, Episode 1)
His own experience as an independent consultant led Paul Klein to build a practice in which he coaches other consultants and coaches on effective pricing strategies in their own businesses. He joined host John Ray to discuss value pricing, the inadequacies of hourly pricing, offering options, anchoring, and much more. “Nashville Business Radio” is produced virtually from the Nashville studio of Business RadioX® .
Paul Klein, Klein Consulting and “Pricing Is Positioning Podcast”
Paul Klein is a business consultant and entrepreneur. From his days as 1980s hair band guitarist and lifelong entrepreneur to starting and scaling a successful SAAS company to consulting for some of the biggest brands including Target, Neiman Marcus, Starbucks, Holiday Inn, and other global brands, Paul helps Consultants, Freelancers, and Solopreneurs price their services, stop undercharging in order to build 7 figure businesses. Paul is the host of the “Pricing Is Positioning” Podcast and The Rock Your Pricing Online Course and Community.
How does your pricing stack up? Take Paul’s Pricing Quiz here.
Paul’s website | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube
Questions and Topics in this Interview
- What do you mean by pricing is positioning? Tell me more about this.
- Tell me a little more about value or how value can affect pricing in the marketplace.
- What about charging hourly for service?
- If hourly is not ideal, what are some other pricing arrangements?
- Tell me more about using anchoring and options and how this can be used.
- You talk about choice overload and using a one-page proposal, tell me more about this.
- Why did you make the move to Nashville?
“Nashville Business Radio” is hosted by John Ray and produced virtually from the Nashville studio of Business RadioX® . You can find the full archive of shows by following this link. The show is available on all the major podcast apps, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google, Amazon, iHeart Radio, Stitcher, TuneIn, and others.