Cloud Computing: A Special Edition of IT Help Atlanta with Rick Higgins
Cloud computing is the focus on this special edition of “IT Help Atlanta.” Rick Higgins addresses various aspects of cloud computing, including why it continues to grow so rapidly, why cloud computing is much more secure than on-premises IT, and much more. “IT Help Atlanta” is brought to you by TeamLogic IT, your technology advisor.
Question/Topics Covered in this Show:
- Rick addresses the growing cloud computing trend(s) and why technology is progressing in that manner.
- What is the cloud?
- Is the cloud more secure than an on premise system?
- Why is cloud computing important to small or medium businesses?
- What’s driving this trend?
- What are the types of cloud solutions that TeamLogicIT offers?
About the Show
“IT Help Atlanta” profiles small to mid-market businesses and highlights how those companies use technology to succeed. An archive of previous shows can be found here.
About Your Host
Rick Higgins is Owner and President of TeamLogic IT of Dunwoody, GA. Rick’s firm is part of a national network of locally-owned service businesses, providing comprehensive IT services to the small-medium sized business market.
They offer managed service for networking, cyber security, data and email, as well as hardware and software support in addition to a variety of consultation and preventative maintenance services. Rick’s personal and corporate philosophy is simple: Stand up, be bold, and tell the truth.