Denson Pepper, CPA (North Fulton Business Radio, Episode 254)
Denson Pepper CPA specializes in working with non-filers and delinquent tax payers in resolving their IRS and state income tax problems. Denson joined host John Ray to discuss why the IRS is expected to become more aggressive in pursuing non-filers, statute of limitations rules for non-filers, offers in compromise, and much more. “North Fulton Business Radio” is produced virtually by the North Fulton studio of Business RadioX® in Alpharetta.
Denson Pepper, CPA
Denson Pepper has been a CPA in public practice for more than 30 years in GA. His office is now located in Acworth, GA, and he works with clients all over Georgia and in multiple states. Denson specializes in helping people with their IRS and state income tax problems.
Services offered by his office:
- Prepare prior year unfilled income tax returns and analyze alternatives for payment of unpaid taxes. Represent client before the IRS.
- Represent clients in tax audits and audit reconsideration’s
- Help professional practices (i.e. doctors, dentists, veterinarians, lawyers, realtors, chiropractors) coordinate tax resolution of their personal, entity and payroll tax problems.
- Determine when Bankruptcy can be used
- Record Reconstruction
- Review Filed Returns for Accuracy
- Review Taxpayer Transcripts for Accuracy and Possible Savings
- Determine which Tax Liens can be Removed or Subordinated
- Minimize or Eliminate Garnishments
- If IRS has Filed Returns for you (Substitutes for Return), File Accurate Returns
- Represent Clients before the IRS to Resolve Issues
- Analyze Alternatives Available with Unpaid Taxes
- Represent Clients in Collection Due Process Hearings
- Represent Clients in Tax Audits and Audit Reconsiderations
- File all Necessary State Income Tax Returns and Represent Clients
- Help Taxpayers Understand Notices Received and What Must Be Done
Point of Contact for Denson Pepper
Questions/Topics Discussed in this Show
- Why the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is set to get more aggressive with non-filers
- Non-filing of returns
- Offer in compromise
- Payroll noncompliance and criminality
- Why ignoring the IRS doesn’t work
- If you owe taxes, there are a variety of options available
North Fulton Business Radio” is produced virtually from the North Fulton studio of Business RadioX® in Alpharetta. You can find the full archive of shows by following this link. The show is available on all the major podcast apps, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google, iHeart Radio, Stitcher, TuneIn, and others.
Renasant Bank has humble roots, starting in 1904 as a $100,000 bank in a Lee County, Mississippi, bakery. Since then, Renasant has grown to become one of the Southeast’s strongest financial institutions with over $13 billion in assets and more than 190 banking, lending, wealth management and financial services offices in Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia and Florida. All of Renasant’s success stems from each of their banker’s commitment to investing in their communities as a way of better understanding the people they serve. At Renasant Bank, they understand you because they work and live alongside you every day.