Ofer Yourvexel, Pepperi
On this edition of Business Leaders Radio with host John Ray, Pepperi Co-Founder and CEO Ofer Yourvexel discussed his company’s work with medium to large consumer packaged goods, health & beauty, and other brands, and the success of the Pepperi platform in supporting and driving B2B sales both online and in-store. Yourvexel shared why Pepperi’s mobile component is so vital for the success of their customers, the flexibility of the platform, and much more. Business Leaders Radio is produced virtually from the Business RadioX® studios in Atlanta.
Pepperi is an omnichannel platform for both online and in-store B2B sales and retail execution. With over 1000 customers in more than 65 countries, Pepperi provides consumer goods and brand manufacturers, distributors, and wholesalers with a comprehensive solution to increase sales figures, reduce inefficient processes and speed up operations.
Combining sales force automation, retail execution, route accounting and B2B eCommerce in an integrated out-of-the-box solution, their customers rely on Pepperi to plan, execute and analyze their B2B omnichannel sales:
• Online/offline order taking made easy with e-catalogs, trade promotions and full customer data
• Retail execution app for in-store auditing, merchandising and replenishment
• Direct Store Delivery and van sales powered by a route accounting app for iOS and Android mobile devices
• Web and mobile B2B eCommerce enables buyers to order anytime from anywhere
• Central management streamlines omnichannel operations across customer touchpoints
Pepperi’s enterprise-grade platform integrates seamlessly with ERPs such as SAP Business One, SAP Business ByDesign, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Nav, NetSuite, and many others, making data fully accessible to field reps and buyers on all devices, on and offline.
Ofer Yourvexel, CEO & Co-Founder, Pepperi
Ofer has 25 years of experience in international marketing, sales, business development, and management.
He was formerly an executive in multiple Nasdaq companies such as Jacada (JCDA) and Amdocs (DOX).
Questions and Topics
- Tell us about your solution
- Who are your customers?
- Why do B2B brands and wholesalers need your solution if they can sell D2C (direct to consumer) or on marketplaces?
- We see a lot of M&A in the CPG industry, especially in the Food and beverage. How does it impact you and F&B companies?
- Tell us about your most successful implementation
- Who are your competitors?
- What’s the role of mobile in B2B sales?
- Any crazy customer requirements you ever implemented?
Business Leaders Radio is hosted by John Ray and produced virtually from the North Fulton studio of Business RadioX® in Alpharetta. The show can be found on all the major podcast apps and a full archive can be found here.
Renasant Bank has humble roots, starting in 1904 as a $100,000 bank in a Lee County, Mississippi, bakery. Since then, Renasant has grown to become one of the Southeast’s strongest financial institutions with over $13 billion in assets and more than 190 banking, lending, wealth management and financial services offices in Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia and Florida. All of Renasant’s success stems from each of their banker’s commitment to investing in their communities as a way of better understanding the people they serve. At Renasant Bank, they understand you because they work and live alongside you every day.