Greg Romero, Romero Solutions Group
Greg Romero started his firm after successfully running and transforming a family business. Greg shares his experience, the lessons learned, what led him to start his practice, how he works with business owners, and much more. Business Leaders Radio is produced virtually from the Business RadioX® studios in Atlanta.
Romero Solutions Group
At Romero Solutions Group, they solve problems at the unique intersection of family and business.
They leverage their deep knowledge of family businesses, strategy, and business operations to help clients diagnose, plan and execute upon their change needs.
Greg Romero, Founder and Principal, Romero Solutions Group
Greg is the Founder and Principal of Romero Solutions Group, a management consulting firm based out of Harvard, MA. His firm specializes in helping small to mid-sized (SMB) family businesses problem solve and create value across strategy, business operations and the family dynamic.
Before starting his own business, Greg spent 4.5 years successfully running a consumer goods-focused family business. As President & VP of Operations, he transformed many facets of the organization while simultaneously designing and executing a value-maximizing exit strategy for family shareholders just prior to the pandemic. Greg built his foundation of problem-solving, strategy, planning, and execution at Morgan Stanley in high-impact internal consulting and operator roles.
Greg is a proven leader across professional, philanthropic, and academic settings. He holds his MBA from New York University Leonard N. Stern School of Business with a specialization in Strategy and Finance.
Questions and Topics
- Your experience running your wife’s family business
- What led you to start your own management consulting firm?
- What are a few of the prime situations in which you help clients?
- How is your model different from other consulting firms?
- What are your key principles and value proposition?
- Any trends playing out or on the horizon that you think small to mid-sized family businesses leaders should be aware of?
- What advice would you give to others who are interested in consulting and/or starting their own firms?
Business Leaders Radio is hosted by John Ray and produced virtually from the North Fulton studio of Business RadioX® in Alpharetta. The show can be found on all the major podcast apps and a full archive can be found here.