North Fulton Business Radio, Episode 666)
Sarah Adams, Owner and Headshot Photographer with Blue Chip Headshots, joined host John Ray on this episode of North Fulton Business Radio. Sarah discussed how she got into photography and entrepreneurship, why she narrowed her niche to headshots, what makes a headshot go from good to great, how she works with clients in-session to make their resulting headshot turn out better than they ever thought possible, and much more.
Questions and Topics in this Interview:
- How did you get into photography and entrepreneurship?
- Why are most headshots bad or awkward?
- What makes a headshot go from Good to Great?
- What are a few things to keep in mind when preparing for a headshot session?
- How does one look confident in a headshot, even if they’re nervous?
- What is the importance of digital networking?
- Why is personal branding the number one most effective, and most affordable thing you can do to promote your business?
- How does a headshot impact your personal brand?
- How often should you change/update your headshot?
- What are a few unexpected benefits of an awesome professional headshot?
North Fulton Business Radio is hosted by John Ray and broadcast and produced from the North Fulton studio of Business RadioX® inside Renasant Bank in Alpharetta. You can find the full archive of shows by following this link. The show is available on all the major podcast apps, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google, Amazon, iHeart Radio, Stitcher, TuneIn, and others.
Renasant Bank has humble roots, starting in 1904 as a $100,000 bank in a Lee County, Mississippi, bakery. Since then, Renasant has become one of the Southeast’s strongest financial institutions with over $13 billion in assets and more than 190 banking, lending, wealth management, and financial services offices in Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and Florida. All of Renasant’s success stems from each of their banker’s commitment to investing in their communities as a way of better understanding the people they serve. At Renasant Bank, they understand you because they work and live alongside you every day.
Since 2000, Office Angels® has been restoring joy to the life of small business owners, enabling them to focus on what they do best. At the same time, we honor and support at-home experts who wish to continue working on an as-needed basis. Not a temp firm or a placement service, Office Angels matches a business owner’s support needs with Angels who have the talent and experience necessary to handle work that is essential to creating and maintaining a successful small business. Need help with administrative tasks, bookkeeping, marketing, presentations, workshops, speaking engagements, and more? Visit us at https://officeangels.us/.