Shane Jackson, Jackson Healthcare (North Fulton Business Radio, Episode 236)
Shane Jackson, President of Jackson Healthcare, joined “North Fulton Business Radio” to discuss the staffing problems hospitals and other healthcare providers face, healthcare heroes, how his healthcare staffing company is dealing with the pandemic, and much more. The host of “North Fulton Business Radio” is John Ray and the show is produced virtually by the North Fulton studio of Business RadioX® in Alpharetta.
Jackson Health Care
Shane Jackson is the President of Jackson Healthcare. Jackson Healthcare is a family of highly specialized healthcare staffing, search and technology companies. With a mission to improve the delivery of patient care and the lives of everyone it touches, it helps healthcare facilities across the country serve more than 10 million patients each year. Backed by more than 1,500 associates and with over $1 billion in annual revenue, Jackson Healthcare is a top three U.S. healthcare staffing firm. In addition to being Great Place to Work certified, it is consistently recognized as an employer of choice, having appeared in consecutive years on Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma, in 2019 on the Best Workplaces for Women and in 2018 on the Best Workplaces for Millennials lists. Learn more at www.jacksonhealthcare.com.
Questions and Topics in this Interview:
- How Jackson Healthcare aligns clinicians to hospitals and other healthcare facilities
- The impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on Jackson Healthcare
- Why hospitals and other healthcare providers are suffering financially in this pandemic
- how Jackson Healthcare mobilized doctors, critical care nurses, respiratory therapists, and other healthcare professionals across many states, including those most impacted by COVID-19
- The staffing problems affecting hospitals as elective procedures begin again
- How Jackson Healthcare is advising these clients
- The positive stories and heroism of healthcare professionals across the country
- How Jackson Healthcare’s company culture has served it well in a very stressful period
North Fulton Business Radio” is produced virtually from the North Fulton studio of Business RadioX® in Alpharetta. You can find the full archive of shows by following this link. The show is available on all the major podcast apps, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google, iHeart Radio, Stitcher, TuneIn, and others.
Renasant Bank has humble roots, starting in 1904 as a $100,000 bank in a Lee County, Mississippi, bakery. Since then, Renasant has grown to become one of the Southeast’s strongest financial institutions with over $13 billion in assets and more than 190 banking, lending, wealth management and financial services offices in Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia and Florida. All of Renasant’s success stems from each of their banker’s commitment to investing in their communities as a way of better understanding the people they serve. At Renasant Bank, they understand you because they work and live alongside you every day.