Cristina Chalanczuk was born in Argentina and raised in California. She has been married for 35 years, 25 of those years were lived in Argentina. Having to manage household finances in a foreign country opened her eyes to the importance of having a system and saving as much money as possible in order to enjoy the finer things in life. Cristina has a political science major and has had two other successful businesses: The Language Studio (teaching English as a second language) and VIP Travel Company (travel agency based out of Argentina). All her businesses have thrived due to her “systems in place” strategies. Best Coupon Club came about after finding herself back in the USA and with three college students. Since she was raised in the USA by her parents, who were immigrants, she saw the American dream from the bottom up and knew that it was alive and well today. She also saw that there were many resources that were unwisely used and immensely beneficial to people who had a household to manage, one of them being coupons. Her three part system to save you upto 50%+ has made a difference in many of her clients’ household. The system is devised in such a way to make saving money as effortless as possible.
She is in the process of designing a website for member use. Members will have access to not only coupons but where to go to get the best deals. The site will also have a page to help you decide what to do with the money you save as well as financial advice on a page that will be called “Ask Dan”.
Her motto is the ever true if you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
Laura Swann, Independent Consultant, Arbonne International
- Born and Raised in Pensacola, Florida
- Recently moved back to Pensacola after being away for over 30 years.
- Graduated from Woodham High School when Woodham was Woodham!
- Graduated from Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia, Marymount University, Arlington, Virginia and the University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Moved to Virginia to work on Capitol Hill and eventually segued into a career in education.
- Using strengths of teaching, coaching and training, I share my passion for health and wellness as an entrepreneur with Arbonne International.
- Absolutely LOVE being back! Pensacola permeates with positive energy! To say I love being in and around the beautiful blue waters of the Gulf Coast is an understatement!
Arbonne transforms lives through pure, botanically based ingredients in scientifically tested products: a pure, healthy lifestyle and the pure joy of helping others. Arbonne is a highly regarded premium brand with a Swiss heritage. The products are healthy, botanically formulated and inspired by nature.
Pure – Safe – Beneficial
We are botanically based, ph correct and hypo-allergenic, gluten-free, non GMO, Kosher, Vegan certified, cruelty free. We adhere to the standards of Europe, Australia, United States, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Taiwan regulations.
We are formulated without: animal products or by-products, mineral oil, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, parabens, petrolatum, phthalates, synthetic dyes, talk, benzene, Bisphenol-a, carbon black, diethanolamine (DEA), formaldehyde-donating preservatives, hydroquinone, sodium laureth sulfates (SLES), sodium lauryl sulfates (SLS), triclosan, triethanolamine (TEA).
Our products deliver results. We educate, empower and inspire people to make better choices for the beauty, health and wellness of themselves, their families and their friends.
Our product categories include: sports nutrition, weight management, anti-aging skin care (women and men), vegan cosmetics, sun care, baby care, rescue and renew spa, personal care, and daily targeted health products.
I coach individuals through our 30 days to Healthy Living program which focuses on 1) eating clean, 2) eliminating acidic, allergenic and addictive foods, 3) increasing nutrient intake, 4) balancing blood sugar, and 5) supporting elimination organs.
Laura Swann, Independent Consultant, Arbonne International
Phone: (703) 868-0358
|“Beautiful You Studio is a place where ladies can go workout, dance, laugh and have fun without being judged for their sexy curves or loud laughter! The beauty of it is that it no longer became about fitness-it evolved into self-esteem building, letting go of your inhibitions and making friends with a bonus side effect of becoming fit!”|
Kolleen Edwards Chesley has 25 years of experience in the financial services industry and spent the majority of her career as a financial advisor. In that role, Kolleen was responsible for finding her own clients and quickly learned the value of networking, networking, and even more networking. It was in 2004 and during her sales career that she, along with two other professional business women met for lunch with the purpose of helping to motivate each other after Hurricane Ivan had blown through our area and changed not only the physical landscape of the area, but also impacted the business landscape as well. Out of that lunch was born what is now a thriving not-for-profit organization for business women.
Kolleen currently serves full-time as the Founding Director of what was originally called Women’s Business Lunch and is now known as Powerful Women of the Gulf Coast. The organization advocates a culture of confidence building, lifelong learning, collaboration, empowering others and a spirit of charitable giving.
The mission of Powerful Women of the Gulf Coast is to promote, advance and improve women in business and the organization accomplishes these in a number of different ways.
– Monthly networking meetings in Pensacola and Gulf Breeze. These are open to all women and are free to attend. We run a structured meeting with open networking, an educational segment, a sponsor presentation, an opportunity to hear about the businesses of all attendees, and a whole lot of fun. We frequently hear from attendees that these meeting are chock full of value and a great way to build new relationships to help support their businesses. The Pensacola meetings include lunch paid for by our sponsors.
– Powerful Women of the Gulf Coast Magazine. We have produced 4 editions of this print magazine. Each edition features interviewees of local successful leaders in business who share their honest thoughts on leadership, success, obstacles, and inspiration as it relates to women in business. We also include other articles on leadership, networking, and other skill development. It is geared for anyone in business or looking for business motivation and tips. Our goal is for this to be a quarterly publication, however the magazine is currently on hold as we explore graphic designers. Our latest edition can still be found on our website.
– Annual Pursue Your Passion Women’s conference. To help celebrate National Business Women’s Week, we hold a full day conference during the third week of October along with several other events leading up to the conference. We feature a national keynote speaker, several local successful leaders in business, along with Speed Networking, an Experience Hall, structured and unstructured networking exercises and plenty of laughter, relationship building and excitement. Our attendees are not only motivated by the conference but they leave with tangible tips they can take back and implement in their businesses to lead them to success. For 2018, our conference will be held on Wednesday, October 17th and Thursday, October 18th, 2018 at Sanders Beach.
– Power Up Challenge is a 12 week educational series where we hold classes once a week for two hours. Classes focused around four main areas of business: Networking, Marketing, Business Efficiency, and Sales Skills. Open to men and women and all classmates receive the full audio recording of each class along with class notes, expanded notes, and extra resources. Remote classes also available. Classes are affordable and attendees are elated with the amount and quality of the information that is shared.
– Women in Leadership radio podcast show – sponsored by Pensacola Business Radio X. We hold monthly shows featuring local community leaders and other men and women in business. We engage our guests in conversational style in-depth interviews. They share their advice on topics such as mentoring, keys to success, time management tools, personal mantras and favorite inspirations, and what men can do to help support women in business.
– Membership in Powerful Women of the Gulf Coast is also available.
Contact email@example.com for more information or visit our website at www.powerfulwomengulfcoast.com or Facebook at “Powerful Women of the Gulf Coast” for all of our meeting information.