(From Left) Wes Hudgens/Gulf Power
Kelly Reeser/ Tech Farms
David Musselwhite/ Social Desk
Pamela Kidwell / Director at Gulf Coast State College – Corporate College
Andrea Wesser-Brawner /Entrepreneur & Innovation Serving Best Practices Curator
Entrepreneurship & Innovation Council Series with the Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Group (EEG)
Northwest Florida Forward is a strategic initiative that will drive economic vitality and growth for the region.
It will take all of us — business, government, educational and community leaders — working together throughout the region to make this a reality.
Engage with us. Join a Northwest Florida Forward Council and help make an impact on the region.
Entrepreneurship and Innovation Strategies
- Develop the region’s entrepreneurial hubs and connect them with industry clusters, assets, services, networks, facilities, tools, and expertise.
- Establish commercialization tools and programs connected to the region’s national security research and technology assets.
- Increase access to capital for Northwest Florida entrepreneurs and develop a formal mechanism to access funds.
- Encourage local entrepreneurs and innovators to tap into federal funding in the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) grants.
- Promote rural entrepreneurship.
- Market regional entrepreneurial success stories.
- Support entrepreneurial programs and curriculum in the K-20 continuum to foster a culture of innovation and cultivate an entrepreneurial spirit in the region.