Lynne G Virant/Doctor of Physical Therapy, Personal Trainer, Coach
I am a movement specialist! I help people stay active and mobile without medications or surgery. I believe we are all athletes in the game of “life” and we each have the power to become better and stronger regardless of our age. I use my skills as a doctor of physical therapy, personal trainer, and coach to teach you how.
It is my goal to educate and empower you to live a transformed life as you understand your body and its needs. I work closely with my clients to understand their personal goals and ensure their success.
Alyssa Warren/Licensed Psychotherapist
Alyssa Warren is the owner and practicing psychotherapist at Innovative Direction. Innovative Direction offers therapy services for sadness, depression, worry, anxiety, stress, bi-polar disorder, PTSD, dual diagnosis, issues stemming from relationships, and much more for children, adolescents, and adults. Call and make an appointment with us today 850-583-1342.
Kolleen Edwards Chesley has 25 years of experience in the financial services industry and spent the majority of her career as a financial advisor. In that role, Kolleen was responsible for finding her own clients and quickly learned the value of networking, networking, and even more networking. It was in 2004 and during her sales career that she, along with two other professional business women met for lunch with the purpose of helping to motivate each other after Hurricane Ivan had blown through our area and changed not only the physical landscape of the area, but also impacted the business landscape as well. Out of that lunch was born what is now a thriving not-for-profit organization for business women.
Kolleen currently serves full-time as the Founding Director of what was originally called Women’s Business Lunch and is now known as Powerful Women of the Gulf Coast. The organization advocates a culture of confidence building, lifelong learning, collaboration, empowering others and a spirit of charitable giving.
The mission of Powerful Women of the Gulf Coast is to promote, advance and improve women in business and the organization accomplishes these in a number of different ways.
– Monthly networking meetings in Pensacola and Gulf Breeze. These are open to all women and are free to attend. We run a structured meeting with open networking, an educational segment, a sponsor presentation, an opportunity to hear about the businesses of all attendees, and a whole lot of fun. We frequently hear from attendees that these meeting are chock full of value and a great way to build new relationships to help support their businesses. The Pensacola meetings include lunch paid for by our sponsors.
– Powerful Women of the Gulf Coast Magazine. We are in our third year of production of the magazine and our goal is for this to be a quarterly publication. For 2017, we will only produce one edition. Each edition features interviewees of local successful leaders in business who share their honest thoughts on leadership, success, obstacles, and inspiration as it relates to women in business. We also include other articles on leadership, networking, and other skill development. It is geared for anyone in business or looking for business motivation and tips.
– Annual Pursue Your Passion Women’s conference. To help celebrate National Business Women’s Week, we hold a full day conference during the third week of October along with several other events leading up to the conference. We feature a national keynote speaker, several local successful leaders in business, along with Speed Networking, an Experience Hall, structured and unstructured networking exercises and plenty of laughter, relationship building and excitement. Our attendees are not only motivated by the conference but they leave with tangible tips they can take back and implement in their businesses to lead them to success. For 2017, our conference will be held on Thursday, October 19th at Sanders Beach.
– Power Up Challenge is a 12 week educational series where we hold classes once a week for two hours. Classes focused around four main areas of business: Networking, Marketing, Business Efficiency, and Sales Skills. Open to men and women and all classmates receive the full audio recording of each class along with class notes, expanded notes, and extra resources. Remote classes also available. Classes are affordable and attendees are elated with the amount and quality of the information that is shared.
– Women in Leadership radio podcast show – sponsored by Pensacola Business Radio X. We hold monthly shows featuring local community leaders and other men and women in business. We engage our guests in conversational style in-depth interviews. They share their advice on topics such as mentoring, keys to success, time management tools, personal mantras and favorite inspirations, and what men can do to help support women in business.
– Membership in Powerful Women of the Gulf Coast is also available.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or visit our website at www.powerfulwomengulfcoast.com or Facebook at “Powerful Women of the Gulf Coast” for all of our meeting information.