A nationally recognized expert in the financial matters of divorce and author of the new book, How to Divorce Your Spouse, Not Your Money® (available on amazon Kindle), Ms. Decker is also the CEO and innovative mastermind behind several helpful, divorce-related sites including www.DivorceTownUSA.com and www.DivorceMoneyMatters.com.
Lisa is a sought out national speaker, frequent radio show guest and featured expert on ABC, NBC, and FOX affiliates nationally, along with Oprah magazine, the NY Times, and the Wall Street Journal speaking on topics that help people to be smart from the start and have saner, savvier, money-saving divorces.
Always seeking creative solutions, Lisa holds signature events and offers flat-fee services on her personal mission to Improve the way America divorces, one family at a time™. She specializes in helping people who are struggling with overwhelm and confusion in their divorce to move past it with confidence knowing that they got the best outcome possible for their finances, their family, and their future. As a part of her divorce financial planning services she also assembles a team of professionals to provide her clients with smart divorce solutions in every aspect of their lives.
Lisa can be reached at:
Lisa@DivorceMoneyMatters.com – 678-562-2599.
Steve (Stephen M.) Worrall is an experienced family law and wills, trusts and estate planning attorney in Marietta, Georgia. He concentrates his practice in all areas of family law, including divorce, adoption and prenuptial agreements, and all areas of estate planning including wills, trusts, probate, special needs planning and guardianship.
Steve is committed to being a different kind of lawyer and doing things differently in his areas of practice. He chose to practice in the area of family law because of his desire to help people in a difficult period of their life. Divorce can be a very emotional and trying time. His goal is to guide his clients through the divorce process as efficiently and painlessly as possible, while protecting children from the turmoil of divorce, and to that end, he has been trained in the use of collaborative law. In the estate planning area, Steve is also focused on his desire to fully serve and help his clients make the best legal and financial decisions. He also helps families plan to protect their assets and their children in the event of their death or incapacity, and to transfer their whole wealth – their financial, intellectual, and spiritual assets – to their loved ones.
Steve is an Atlanta native and has lived in Cobb County all of his life. He graduated with honors from the University of Georgia School of Law in 1983. He practiced in the Buckhead area of Atlanta from 1983 until 1995, when he opened his own practice in his hometown suburb in Marietta, which he operated through 2014, when he joined The Manely Firm, P.C.. He is married and is a dad to three children. He is involved in his community in local business groups and local theater and arts organizations.
Stephen M. Worrall, in Marietta, Georgia, represents clients for Wills, Trusts, Guardianships, Estate Planning, Probate, Adoption, Divorce, Alimony, Child Support, Child Custody, Visitation, Property Division, Legitimation, Paternity and More, in cases throughout the North Metro Atlanta region, including Cobb County (Acworth, Austell, Kennesaw, Marietta, Powder Springs and Smyrna and the communities of Mableton, Vinings, Fair Oaks, Cumberland, Town Center, East Cobb, West Cobb, North Cobb, Northeast Cobb and South Cobb), Fulton County (Alpharetta, Atlanta, College Park, East Point, Fairburn, Hapeville, Johns Creek, Milton, Mountain Park, Palmetto, Roswell and Union City), Cherokee County (Ball Ground, Canton, Holly Springs, Sixes, Towne Lake, Waleska, and Woodstock), Paulding County (Braswell, Dallas and Hiram), and Bartow County (Cartersville, Emerson, Euharlee, Kingston, and White) and others throughout metropolitan Atlanta and North Georgia.
Areas of Practice
- International Family Law
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Family Law
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Georgia, 1989
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, 1989
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 1989
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Georgia State University College of Law, Atlanta, Georgia
- Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia
- Major: Philosophy
- Hubbard v. Wal – Mart, 1:97 – CV- 743 (1993)
- Taylor v. Taylor
- Furnes v. Reeves
Honors and Awards
- Georgia Mock Trial Champion, 1988
- Georgia Mock Trial Champion, 1989
- Frequent lecturer on International Family Law and Hague actions to family law practitioners
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State of Georgia Bar Association, Family Law Section and Environmental Law Section, Member
- Cobb County Bar Association, Member
- Marietta Business Association, Member
- Georgia State University College of Law Alumni Association, Organizer, Cobb County branch
- Georgia State University College of Law Alumni Society, Past President
- International Society of Family Law
- Delta Theta Phi
Soo has helped hundreds of clients with their financial hardship by zealously representing them and advising them with the best options to rebuild their credit. She has represented clients from simple Chapter 7 cases to complex business Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 cases. Soo has helped many small business clients save their business while getting rid of their debt and rebuilding their credit. Soo has also aggressively and successfully represented many clients in Adversary Proceeding cases. Soo prides herself in being able to provide strong personal relationships to her clients. She understands the importance of the tough issues and decisions that her clients are facing and is available for her clients through each step. She finds that the most important aspect of her role as an attorney is to always be available to answer any questions or concerns of her clients. Soo has also represented clients in traffic and DUI Court. She has completed training with NHTSA’s DUI Detection and Field Sobriety Testing as well as training in Intoxilyzer 5000EN. Soo also serves as a bankruptcy instructor at Chattahoochee Technical College. Soo was born in Seoul, South Korea and immigrated to the United States at the age of 10. She is fluent in Korean and is grateful that she is also able to help the Korean community in Georgia.
• J.D. at Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law, 2008
• B.S. at Georgia Institute of Technology, 2003
• Field Sobriety Testing and DUI Detection
• Intoxilyzer 5000EN, understanding the instrument and interpreting the results presented by Forensic Alcohol Consulting and Training, LLC
• State Bar of Georgia
• Atlanta Bar Association
• Cobb Bar Association
• Cobb County Bar Association’s Younger Lawyers Division – Treasurer
• Metro Atlanta Consumer Bankruptcy Association Group (MACBAG)
• National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
• National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)
• National College for DUI Defense
• Georgia Trial Lawyers Association (GTLA)
• Georgia Association of Women Lawyers (GAWL)
• Georgia Supreme Court• Georgia Court of Appeals
• U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
• All Superior, State Magistrate, Probate, Juvenile, and Municipal Courts of Georgia.