Former columnist for Inventors’ Digest magazine and founder of one of the internet’s top websites for inventors, MarketLaunchers.com, Paul Niemann drops by to discuss the Top 10 Reasons Inventors Succeed and the Top 10 Reasons Inventors Fail.
What we do …
1. We build web pages for inventors and list their inventions on our site, for manufacturers and other potential licensees to see.
2. We help companies locate new products to license in.
- We’re now one of the most popular inventor sites on the Internet.
- Our invention database can be easily accessed by companies that search for new products.
- Is a former columnist for Inventors’ Digest magazine, and is regularly asked to be a guest speaker to schools and inventor organizations.
- Has published a free newsletter for inventors, THE ONLINE INVENTOR, since 1998
- Writes a syndicated newspaper column that has appeared in more than 110 newspapers.
- Teaches marketing on the university level to undergraduate and MBA students.
- Uses his own advice to bring his own new products to market.
- Formerly worked at a St. Louis marketing and advertising firm. While there, he learned first-hand how to market new products, helping to launch the successful Financial Success Kit®.
- Earned his M.B.A. from Southern Illinois University in 1991 and undergraduate degree in Marketing from the University of Kentucky in 1987.
- Market Launchers.com was founded in 1998 by Paul Niemann, and is located in beautiful Quincy, Illinois.
Social Media …
MarketLaunchers has 2 social media pages and a blog:
- Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Quincy-IL/Market-Launchers/124592007562444 (be sure to “become a fan” while you’re there)
- Twitter at: http://twitter.com/paulniemann
- The official MarketLaunchers blog is at: www.marketlaunchers.blogspot.com