Emory Heart and Vascular Institute and Georgia Vascular Society
This week on Top Docs RADIO we sat down with Dr. Mark Rheudasil of Emory Heart and Vascular Institute. We talked about the specialty of vascular surgery, new advances in minimally-invasive endovascular procedures, and upcoming events with Georgia Vascular Society. Dr. Rheudasil shared some feelings about why he enjoys his chosen specialty as much as he does and when it’s advisable to be seen by the specialists of Emory Heart and Vascular Institute.
He talked about his membership with the Georgia Vascular Society and how it helps the vascular specialists across the state of Georgia stay in contact with each other to share best practices, new research, and other important information they provide through their educational conferences. Our physician practice has worked with Emory Heart and Vascular Institute for many years, collaborating on countless patients with limb-threatening wounds. Be sure to consider a consult with this practice should you or a loved one find themselves in need of evaluation for vascular disease of the extremities, aorta, carotids, and more.
- Doctorate of Medicine, University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
- Residency, Emory University Hospital
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Board Certified in surgery and vascular surgery
- Published articles in several medical journals including The Journal of Vascular Surgery, American Surgeon and The Journal of the Medical Association of Georgia