Tier3MD provides specialized IT services for medical groups. Advanced Vascular Resources offer a full range of diagnostic vascular studies and minimally-invasive corrective procedures.
Healthcare IT and Vascular Services
Today we learned how Tier3MD brings over 2 decades of healthcare IT installation and management to their medical clients. Their full suite of IT services allow medical practices to reduce cost related to IT by as much as half or more in some situations. Mike & Sheryl Cherico discussed how provide consultation with practices considering a new EMR to help them choose the best one suited for their particular practice. Their technologists are also versed in HIPAA requirements so they are able to insure their clients’ data controls are compliant with regulations.
Sean Yanes of Advanced Vascular Resources shared how AVR improves outcomes among patients suffering from PAD, carotid disease, migraine headaches, and many more problems related to vascular disease. The multi-state physician practice takes a collaborative approach to their referral partners and work to compliment rather than replace their partners’ treatment plans. AVR’s interventional radiologist, Dr. Doug Redd has been providing a high level of vascular interventions in the Atlanta area for many years. Additionally, he served in academic roles at Emory prior to joining AVR’s Atlanta practice.
Sheryl Cherico, CEO/Founder, Tier3MD
- Licensed IT professional with over 20 years of experience in the field with heavy focus in medical practice IT needs
- Oversaw installations of digital cardiac lab systems in numerous high-profile health systems nationally
- Previous IT Director for one of the Southeast’s largest cardiology groups
- Founder of Atlanta Medical Consulting Group
- Volunteer, Georgia Breast Cancer Coalition
Sean Yanes, Director of Sales/Marketing, Advanced Vascular Resources
- Extensive experience in management and relationship building within the healthcare device space, particularly within wound and vascular specialties
- Multiple award winner for individual and team sales under his management
- Has developed numerous programs for expanding physician practice referral bases
- Education, Marketing/Business, Spring Hill College