On this past Sunday’s edition of Week In Review (aired on Biz1190AM in Atlanta), Host Dana Barrett aired the following BusinessRadioX clips:
- From Burr & Forman’s Results Matter Radio Show: Bob Johnson talking about the Club E Facility in College Park. Of note: Social challenges as great as entrepreneurial challenges.
- From Midtown Business Radio: Clip features Shirley Borghi, Interim Executive Director of the Hispanic Health Coalition of Georgia (HHCGA) talking about being passionate about your work and having compassion for the people you serve.
- From Burr & Forman’s Results Matter Radio Show: Miranda Bryen talking about how GivingPoint got started. Of note: helping young people find what they are passionate about.
Other topics covered on the show:
- Has car buying changed? Why aren’t the salesman hungry anymore?
- Obamacare – don’t just pick a side, dig in and figure out which parts are good for you and which parts you want to be angry about!
- Restoration Hardware starting construction on new store in Buckhead – at old ESPN Zone location.
- Delta flight attendants getting fancy new Windows Phones as part of the job – will they ever look us in the eye again?
- … and lots more!
And on Dana’s personal soapbox:
- Remember a couple weeks ago when we talked about made-up things that companies use to sell you a product, like Ecoboost and SmartTube Technology? Well we added a few more to the list – how ’bout tissues with “Sneeze Shield” and toilet paper with “CleanStretch”! These are not actual things!! Have you taken in by products like this? Or just perplexed? Take a snap and share the photos with me on Twitter @DanaHBarrett – or on Facebook at facebook.com/TheDanaBarrett and I’ll talk about them on next week’s show!